Reporting Problems

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


For the full list follow this link of Council On-Line services follow this link –

 Abandoned Vehicles – Reporting An abandoned vehicle is a car or other vehicle that has been left unused on open land or a public highway for three weeks or more.


 Animal Nuisance To report instances of animal nuisance us the form on this link –


 Apply for it – You can apply for various Council Service on line. These include: Building Control issues; Council Tax; tickets; Housing issues; Land searches;  and much more.  Just follow this link.


 Ask for It You can ask the Council to supply you with a variety of things which includes: Freedom of Information; Neighbourhood Partnership Questions; parking fine enquiries; pest control;  Questions for Council Meetings; and more. Just follow this link:


 Council Benefits Use the On-Line  calculator to see if you are entitled to housing or council tax benefit.


 Council Meetings – You can view live or recorded Council Meetings on line through this link.


 Council Tax You can pay your Council Tax on-line by following this link


 Dog Fouling – To report instances of dog fouling use the form on the following link


 Fly Tipping – To report instances of fly tipping us the form on the following link –


 Graffiti – To report graffiti, whether on your house or elsewhere, use the form on the following link to report it:


 Land Charges Search Buying a home can be a stressful experience. To help facilitate the process your solicitor can now apply online for a Croydon Local Authority Search. The search protects you from nasty surprises after you’ve moved into your new home such as extensions without Building Regulations Approval or plans which may affect your new home. Just follow this link .



 Moving Home  This enables you to notify the council of a move into the borough, out of the borough or within the borough. Just follow this link.


 Pay for Council Services   – You can pay for many of the Council Services on line. These include  licences, Business rates, Council Tax, Housing rent, parking and driving penalties and much more. Just follow this link.
 Planning Applications – To make On-Line Planning Applications and to view and comment on applications through the on-line planning register.


 Reporting a Problem – You can report the following directly to the Council: abandoned cars, graffiti, noise nuisance, potholes in the road, faulty street lighting, planning enforcement, problems with trees, grass verges, or parks, waste not being collected or strewn about and, if you are a Council Tenant, housing repairs and more. Just follow this link to report the problem.


 School and Nurseries – For a list of Croydon School, schools admissions and the facility to apply on-line follow this link.


 Street Lighting – To report a defect contact…….


 Waste or Re-Cycling Collection – If your bin has been missed or you wish to contact the Council regarding domestic waste collection follow the following link – If you have a query on recycling then follow this link to report it –



 Police Non Emergency Contact Numer –  This number should be used for enquiries and to report non-urgent matters  0300 123 1212
Coulsdon East Police  020 8649 1212
 Neighbourhood Watch Liaison Officer – For all NHW Enquiries (answer phone out of hours)  020 8649 0318
 Trading Standards – Croydon Council – For reporting Bogus Callers, Scams etc  020 8407 1310
Ext 62043
 Consumer Direct  08454 04 05 06
 Crimestoppers – All information given is confidential  0800 555111
 Drugs / Syringes – To report any drugs/suringes found in a public place contact environmental reporting andask for Street Scene Officer  020 8726 6200
 Dog Warden – You can also text ‘ENV’ with details to 60660 020 8726 6200
 Environmental Reporting – To report pests, dead animals, littler, dog mess, fallen leaves, graffiti, noise,  missed rubbish collections and fly tippingAlso to be used to arrange bulky waste collections and information about trade waste and recycling. Alternatively text ‘ENV’ 60660 020 8726 6200
 Fire Brigade – For a free safety and smoke alrm check  08000 284428
 Parks & Open Spaces – Report any problems here  020 8726 6900
 Streets and Transport – Report problems with street lighting and cleaning, road damage, road safety, obstructing trees, abandoned vehicles and parking issues  020 8726 7100
 Abandoned Vehichles – DVLA  08000 325 202
 Noise Problems – for calls from 8.30 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.  020 8760 5483
 Noise Problems – Out of hours – Call Taberner House Switchboard  020 8726 6000